Monday, July 12, 2010

HELLO WORLD


HEY IT'S THAT CHICK WHO NEVER UPDATES AND NO FOLLOWERS.

In my current design class, I am ahead of everyone in only one way: I have a blog already set up. Everything else? Like, drawing? And designing? Geez man, I never thought I could be so bad at something I'm supposed to be good at. We're supposed to draw shapes, then fill them in with characters.

IT'S NOT WORKINGGGG D8>>>> MY PARENTS ARE PAYING A GRAND FOR ME TO DO THIS AND NOW I STOPPED BEING ABLE TO DRAW.

I guess that's a slight exaggeration. But, while I may have some ability left, it isn't showing right now. And I'm sure an impending period doesn't help things either. I also feel extraordinarily intimidated by everyone else. Like, I'm just some retard who walked in. It's cool, yo.

This one grad who walked in was like, the difference between a hobby and, I dunno, a livelihood, is about six or eight hours a day. I need to fill in those six or eight hours. Sorry friends; you can hang out with me, but I can't talk to you. I'll just draw you.

So I'mma use this blog as my class blog. I don't wanna fail this class (how pathetic) so I hope this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment