Sunday, May 29, 2011

Man, am I addicted to the internets. Dad was talking about facebook, saying it was basically the equivalent of pokemon for adults. I can see it.

Need to get back to work so that I can go to sleep. I'm meeting with my writer again tomorrow, and I'm kind calmly terrified. I don't know what she really thinks about my most recent work. All I know is that, just in the past few days I've worked way way hard. In my mind, it's likely that she say, "appreciate the hard work, but I'm gonna hold off on this project for awhile."

So scared. At the same time, if she decides she still likes me, then I will be so happy and relieved. I've worked so much harder this week. All through high school and college I was able to bull shit everything at the last minute. Well, that certainly doesn't work for a real job, and I certainly won't be able to pull that crap at Ringling.

On that note, I'm way excited to go there. I've been looking up fellow Ringlinger's blogs, and I cannot wait to be surrounded by all these crazy talented people. I'll be mad jealous of other people's skillz, but I'll become a better artist by being with challenging peers.

Eeeeee.

Derp. I forgot that I had wanted to upload a doodle... that no one will ever see.


No comments:

Post a Comment